[TYPO3-templavoila] Is Templavoila in a stable version / a mature extension

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri May 15 14:48:48 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,

> Good point. Only I think Typoscripting becomes harder since it gets more
> complex with TV. And therefore I will not start using TV on a "real" project
> before I have heard peoples oppionion.
>
> It seems that most documentation of extensions related to TV has not been
> updated much since 2006/07. Is that right?

I'm making quite a few "real" projects as you say for quite a long time
now and TemplaVoila and RealURL are the two first extensions I install
after the core itself.

It's really stable now and I cannot see the point to fear using it for
productive sites. But you are free to not use it of course.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en