[TYPO3-templavoila] Is Templavoila in a stable version / a mature extension

Martin Bernt Rud martin.b.rud at gmail.com
Fri May 15 14:45:33 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Good point. Only I think Typoscripting becomes harder since it gets more
complex with TV. And therefore I will not start using TV on a "real" project
before I have heard peoples oppionion.

It seems that most documentation of extensions related to TV has not been
updated much since 2006/07. Is that right?

Regards,
Martin