[TYPO3-templavoila] TYPO3 4.2, newest TV, page create, how to permit user to change TS of page

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu May 7 18:29:58 CEST 2009

I have not had occasion to use it, but I believe you can disable
selected templates and DS's for a particular user group.

Go to the user group record, then the "extended" tab and you will see
"Disallow access to TemplaVoila objects" You should be able to select
which objects they should not have access to.

I assume they can still edit records on pages with those templates,
but I have not used this feature yet so unfamiliar with its use.

Ron