[TYPO3-templavoila] check TCEform maxitems for CE-fields in TV page module

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Mar 26 09:59:11 CET 2009

Hey guys,

in pageDS you can configure some TCEform settings for all fields - also
for the content-element fields (eType "ce"). There you can use all
common TCEform settings from TCA, like maxitems, minitems, multiple etc.

Currently I have a request to only allow one CE in a certain field and
set the according TCEform setting, but TV page module is not respecting
this setting and allows multiple CEs to be added. By digging the source
of TVs page module I haven't found anything like that, so I created a
xclass and implemented it myself.

Question is now - have I overseen something, so that this feature is
already there and I could drop my xclass?

Is this feature of common interest to get added to TV if not already there?

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch