[TYPO3-templavoila] TV usability - Ideas from TER

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Wed Mar 25 15:48:43 CET 2009

Hello dear TVists,

I was looking for TV extensions in TER and was wondering if you had a
look at them ?

As usual I'm not looking at the code quality but in functionality it
provides and I think some ideas would be worth looking at:

1.http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/general_tvp/0.0.0/view/1/1/#id3975735
2.http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/color_tv/0.0.20/view/1/1/#id3555461

1. Colored Titlebar / Cellcolor
2A. Tabs ! For crowded pages(optionnal)
2B. Using color picker to set colors

Also:

3.http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/templavoila_pagemod/0.2.2/view/1/1/#id3053082

Just for the "capability" to switch from Page to list when it detect a
Sysfolder.

4.http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tm_tvpagemodule/0.2.8/view/1/4/

Made in Tapio-land... But still, few interesting options:

disableCSH = 1  ;)
disableSidebarItems =

I have not put them in the Bugtracker yet because I think discussions
should happen first.

Patrick