[TYPO3-templavoila] Thumb generation of DS and TO previewIcon

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Mar 9 20:40:19 CET 2009

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
>> Now you have the possibility to set these preview icons to thumbs
>> (pageTS or userTS)
>
>> mod.web_txtemplavoilaM2 {
>>     dsPreviewIconThumb = 1
>>     toPreviewIconThumb = 1
>> }
>> will resize the previewIcons to standard BE thumb size (which is 56x56)
>
> This setting in UserTS for a BE user (admin) doesn't work here...
> Same for PageTS.
>
> My image is 131x202 in page properties (original dimension of the file
> in fileadmin). But 56x36 in the DS record itself.
>
> What's the point of resizing if not for the page properties? Or did I
> misunderstand the feature ?
>
> Patrick

the resize does work in the templavoila module (web>templavoila).

It currently doesn't work in any TCAform - means in page properties,
tt_content record, ds-record or to-record.
This is because missing options in trunk for defining thumbs for select
boxes. i try to find a workaround for that.

vg Steffen