[TYPO3-templavoila] Thumb generation of DS and TO previewIcon

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Mon Mar 9 17:59:03 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Now you have the possibility to set these preview icons to thumbs
> (pageTS or userTS)

> mod.web_txtemplavoilaM2 {
>     dsPreviewIconThumb = 1
>     toPreviewIconThumb = 1
> }
> will resize the previewIcons to standard BE thumb size (which is 56x56)

This setting in UserTS for a BE user (admin) doesn't work here...
Same for PageTS.

My image is 131x202 in page properties (original dimension of the file
in fileadmin). But 56x36 in the DS record itself.

What's the point of resizing if not for the page properties? Or did I
misunderstand the feature ?

Patrick