[TYPO3-templavoila] different templates by page.typeNum

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sun Jun 21 23:46:18 CEST 2009

Hello Stefano,

You can currently have one alternate version using "print=1" This in
the the Futuristic Template Building tutorial.

I also believe you can use the instructions in Dmitry's post about
alternate mobile templates in TV.

http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/creating-a-mobile-version-of-a-web-site.html

Thanks,
Ron Hall