[TYPO3-templavoila] using userFunc inside DS

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 5 19:23:49 CEST 2009

Martin Rebetez wrote:
> I'm trying to use a userFunc inside a DS for a FCE.

I never managed to get userFunc working inside a FCE :-(

When I asked about it on the English TYPO3 list I got a few responses,
which were very short :-(
One suggested to use best_getflexfield (which I have used in other
situations, but I don't really like the extra queries introduced by this
solution) and the other said I had to use a TS object path mapping.

Somehow this part of TV seems to be a bit troublesome for me...

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.