[TYPO3-templavoila] Attempt to copy record without permission

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Wed Jan 21 09:15:10 CET 2009

Hi yall,

I just took the on the responsibility for an existing TV site. Unlike
the (non TV based) sites im used to, I found a lot of error entries in
sys_log stating "Attempt to copy record without permission".

The message itself is loged by t3lib_tcemain->copyRecord if
t3lib_tcemain->doesRecordExist returns false. As far as I found out
until now, the logentries are related to the attempt to copy records
marked "deleted"...

I wonder if this is a common/known message in TV instances in general or
an especialness of this particular site.

could some of you please do me a favour and check their logs for it?

thnx in advance
pekue