[TYPO3-templavoila] Sort of dynamic background with Templavoila

Lee Perry leeperry at slack.de
Tue Feb 24 09:53:09 CET 2009

Hi Chrsitian,

Christian Tardif schrieb:
> I'm looking for a way to allow a BE user to change the background image
> of a div (inline css: <div style="background:
> url(/fileadmin/templates/1340/images/back.jpg);">) with typoscript. The
> idea would be to allow user to select an image from the
> /fileadmin/templates/1340/images/ directory for a single page, and
> another image for another page.

 > This has to be done within Typo3. Because I don't want to be able to
 > change it from time to time, but rather to be able to select a
 > different background file for any page which is hooked up to a single
 > html template file. Or maybe there's a way to add some javascript for
 > a single page? If so, that would be more than enough for me.

so, just map in TV in the page template object this style attribute as a
lib.object. You can fill this lib.object in Typoscript with a
IMG_RESOURCE to get the path of the image and you can set in constants
the path to the image.
That's a way to get the image but it's not editable by a normal editor.

If you want to edit it by an editor - use the levelmedia (resources of
the page).

I hope this will help.

Greetings,
Lee