[TYPO3-templavoila] Sort of dynamic background with Templavoila

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Feb 24 03:00:01 CET 2009

Dennis Riedel wrote:
> Hi Christian
>
> Is it necessary that the client can select the image from the
> fileadmin area (I mean, must he be able to preview the image)?
> Otherwise you show a drop down element in the Flexform where the user
> can choose from a predefined set of CSS classes you have prepared for
> him.
> By setting the class a rule in the CSS is called and displays the
> background image.

No, no. They not need to preview the file. Anyway, the one who'll
configure that is me (the admin). The idea behind that feature is to be
able to get, with a single template,  the ability to change the
background for, let's say, any page on the website. So it can't be done
in the templavoila section. What I had in idea is putting some sort of
"keyword" (###BACKGROUND###) in the inline css (<div style="background:
url(/fileadmin/templates/images/###BACKGROUND###)">) in the html
template file, and then changing the value of that "keyword" within a
constant, in an extension template for example.

I know I'm probably not very clear, but within some mails, it should
become clearer.... :-\

--

Christian...