[TYPO3-templavoila] Sort of dynamic background with Templavoila

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Feb 24 09:14:07 CET 2009

Christian Tardif kirjoitti:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>>
>> Not really related to TV. It is a CSS/JS thing:
>>
>> document.getElementById("element').style.backgroundImage = 'url(a.gif)';
>>

> This has to be done within Typo3. Because I don't want to be able to
> change it from time to time, but rather to be able to select a different
> background file for any page which is hooked up to a single html
> template file. Or maybe there's a way to add some javascript for a
> single page?

If I remember right there are JS select and CSS select plugins, which
you can set additional CSS or JavaScript to a page. Those has nothing to
do especially with Templavoila - they just add page properties and with
frontend class related CSS or JavaScript to the page.
In both cases user can't see the image but just see list of available
CSS or JavaScript file, which can be added to the page.