[TYPO3-templavoila] Sort of dynamic background with Templavoila

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Feb 24 03:06:00 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Not really related to TV. It is a CSS/JS thing:
>
> document.getElementById("element').style.backgroundImage = 'url(a.gif)';

This has to be done within Typo3. Because I don't want to be able to
change it from time to time, but rather to be able to select a different
background file for any page which is hooked up to a single html
template file. Or maybe there's a way to add some javascript for a
single page? If so, that would be more than enough for me.

--

Christian...