[TYPO3-templavoila] "Dynamic" change of the TS in datastructure

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Feb 14 21:57:47 CET 2009

Hi,

>>> Is there a way to change the 10.file.import definition below with TS
>>> *outside* of the DS itself?
>>>
>>> <TypoScript>
>>>     10 = IMAGE
>>>     10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
>>>     10.file.import.current = 1
>>>     10.file.import.listNum = 0
>>>     10.file.maxH = 100
>>> </TypoScript>
>>>

>> Move this code to a separate TS and use:
>>
>> <TypoScript>
>> 10 = < lib.yourobj
>> </TypoScript>
>
> Thanks for the hint. I tried with a constant but it did not seem to work
> well.

Does not seem to work either. I had <![CDATA[ block to prevent the less
than to break the XML. Problem is that on the frontend my image is not
used anymore and in the backend, I get a PHP warning that
/uploads/tx_templavoila/my-image.png was not found. Looking at the code,
my TS configuration is not taken into account as the backend module uses
this configuration instead when editing a page:

type  	group
internal_type 	file
allowed 	gif,png,jpg,jpeg
max_size 	1000
uploadfolder 	uploads/tx_templavoila
show_thumbs 	1
size 	1
maxitems 	1
minitems 	0

seems that I want to do something a bit too strange :-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en