[TYPO3-templavoila] create copy of fce in other language

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:02:03 CET 2009

thanks Dimitry and Steffen. I read the Frontend localization guide, but
i can't find a way to display the "Create a copy for translation" link
with any combination of the language meta tags. Like Steffen i would
like to handle FCE's like normal CE's. The only missing thing is that
link..

In the file typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/index.php i think the
function which handles this is in Line 1070 (function
render_localizationInfoTable). There is a comment "// LOCALIZATION
information for content elements (non Flexible Content Elements)" so
this feature may isn't implemented?

kind regards,
Georg