[TYPO3-templavoila] FYI: Severe bug in current version of kb_tv_cont_slide

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Thu Feb 12 11:01:37 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

 > I am kind of "sponsoring" them without receiving any appreciation from
 > their side (moral or finance). I do not feel like doing it anymore.

I cannot blame you. This is not at all acceptable!

 > TV and other my extensions (like RealURL) are not sponsored by anyone.

May I remind you that I offered a sponsoring for the next developing
step of TV in posting "Wahoo for the AOE Media extension to TV" (12/2008)?

 From that posting:

 >Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
 >> At the moment I plan similar features but using a little different
 >> approach. To me their way still looks difficult.
 >> First steps to my approach will appear in the next TV version. I hope
 >> it will be out this year.
 >
 >Jörg Wagner wrote:
 >Sounds great, Dmitry. Some sponsoring required?!?

We then agreed that you would create Bug Tracker items to sponsor
against. My offer still stands.

***
I also humbly ask if any other TV beneficiaries around here would be
willing to add some icing to that cake.

COME ON GIRLS N LADS - OPEN UP YOU PURSES!!!
***

Cheers, Jörg.