[TYPO3-templavoila] FYI: Severe bug in current version of kb_tv_cont_slide

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Feb 12 10:34:19 CET 2009

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> BTW, is there some new TV version in preparation? It is already quite a
> long time ago since the discussion about new features and integration of
> a patch I wrote then. I know that Dmitry works on each extension using
> "slots" in his calendar but do you have further information/estimation?
> Or Dmitry himself as he certainly will read this thread too :-)

TV and other my extensions (like RealURL) are not sponsored by anyone. Many companies use results of my work for free. I am kind of "sponsoring" them without receiving any appreciation from their side (moral or finance). I do not feel like doing it anymore. Therefore I do only work for TV that I need myself or if sponsoring is available.

Steffen is a member of TV team, he has commit rights. He can commit changes that are well tested, well documented and work in all major browsers. I will do only stuff I need in my own projects. I am not interested in doing free development for other companies. This is in the past for me.

The next version of TV will be out after some bugs are fixed and new CE & page wizards are integrated.

TYPO3 core team
"Sometimes they go bad. No one knows why" (Cameron, TSCC, "Dungeons&Dragons")