[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag&Drop of FCEs in TV 1.4.1 Page Module

Paul Vetch paul.vetch at kcl.ac.uk
Sat Dec 19 01:46:03 CET 2009

+1 - I'm seeing this problem in 4.3,  both on upgraded and clean installs
actually.  There are JS errors on drag event and  when unlinking records -
'element is null' in the scriptaculous effects.js / dragdrop.js files.  I
need to look into it more before I officially report a bug, but at the
moment I'm having to stick with tv_dragdrop to get the functionality.

Anyone else having problems?

Paul

news:mailman.1.1260956488.12392.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.typo3.org...