[TYPO3-templavoila] Survay: Which TV extensions do you use often?

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Fri Dec 18 12:01:06 CET 2009

After I found color_tv mentioned in another posting of this thread I
would like to add one of it's features to my list of desires:

The possibility to color code the FCEs types in backend would be really
great.  Complex pages with many nested (F)CEs would gain a lot in terms
of intuitive overview.

Cheers, Jörg.