[TYPO3-templavoila] Survay: Which TV extensions do you use often?

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Thu Dec 17 23:03:33 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

in no particular order - some are covered by existing extensions, some are
just whisees

1) Datastructure versioning - so we don't loose our precious hacks each time
we save the tv-template (I know about the external DS-method)
2) Administrative power over FCE's - which are allowed to be inserted where
and by whom
3) Content sliding - both replace and aggregate existing content
4) A way to solve the problem for end users with a cluttered backend with
far too many  (F)CE's inserted on the page - maybe tabs, but I'm not quite
sure it will be as intuitive as colors for content areas, as mentioned in
color_tv
5) Automatic switch to Listview when hitting a sysFolder (this should
actually be core feature and save us all a lot of annoying clicks) -
templavoila_pagemod
6) Selection of deafult TO object if none is selected
(templavoila_default_to - have not tested and so far is only a proof of
concept)
7) Additional sysfolder for TV-templates (ods_tv_sysfolders )

All the best
--
Thomas Rehhoff, webconsultant / head of TYPO3 e-learning
Linkfactory | + 45 70 22 23 22 | www.linkfactory.dk

news:mailman.1.1260382605.21715.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.typo3.org...