[TYPO3-templavoila] TV 1.4.X issue
patrick.gaumond-nospam at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:03:33 CET 2009
Steffen Kamper wrote:
> there are mainly problems with BE using iso and TEXT-Fields as mySQL
> always do a charset conversion. This can corrupt data after first
> Umlaut. In core we also switched back to blob for the cache-tables, so
> this is the reason TV did the same.
> Most problems occur when DB is latin and stores utf8 while BE is iso - a
> real horrable scenario for conversion.
OT from a TV point of view but...
Could we add a check in the new "Reports-> Status report" for such
I'll add the idea feature in the BT if you think it's a good idea.
More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila