[TYPO3-templavoila] include a plugin in a fce

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Apr 29 09:43:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> carmen fröwis schrieb:
>> hi list!
>>
>> is it possible to include a plugin in a fce? the plugin should be
>> configurable in the fce-be.
>>
>> greets, carmen
>
> here is a way to do this with tt_news plugin. tt_news has a flexform
> which is displayed in the field (wow, this also works fine in a section)
>
> <field_ttnews type="array">
>     <tx_templavoila type="array">
>         <title>News</title>
>         <eType>link</eType>
>         <TypoScript><![CDATA[
>         10 < plugin.tt_news
>         ]]></TypoScript>
>         <sample_data></sample_data>
>         <proc type="array">
>             <HSC type="integer">0</HSC>
>         </proc>
>     </tx_templavoila>
>     <TCEforms type="array">
>         <config type="array">
>             <type>flex</type>
>             <ds type="array">
>                 <default>FILE:EXT:tt_news/flexform_ds.xml</default>
>             </ds>
>             <size>48</size>
>             <eval>trim</eval>
>         </config>
>         <label>Titel</label>
>     </TCEforms>
>     <type>no_map</type>
> </field_ttnews >

but it doesn't work as it should. i will look where error happens, but
this is a good test of complexity to proof the concept.
In this case we have a flexform in a flexform, it could also be nested more.

But what work is to use own input that is processed with TS and rendered
with a plugin.

vg Steffen