[TYPO3-templavoila] Unable to save template mapping

Chetan Thapliyal chetanthapliyal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:51:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am facing a strange problem in template mapping for the first time.
Every time I map and save configuration nothing happens. When I come
back to recheck mapping everything is clear including root data element
which maps to the body tag. With this I am also getting the following
notice at the bottom of mapping section.

> The current mapping information is different from the mapping information in the Template Object

I am using Typo3 4.2.6 with TV version 1.3.7. I know this information
might not be suffice but feel free to ask more.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

regards,
Chetan