[TYPO3-templavoila] Wish list for TV

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Sep 30 13:32:08 CEST 2008

Hi MaaBoo,

Sponsoring means someone spends money for this.

> PS. I have no experience in GUI dev, but read 3 best GUI books and thought
> some ideas. Also i'm goiong to sent my ideas to Google, to improve their
> services.

This is kind of you but you should know that GUI dev is much trickier
than it seems to be and one cannot simply jump in and improve something
existing without deep understanding of GUI principles. There are HCI
experts that spend their time designing GUI stuffs, that's pretty
complicated to do this job fine, moreover on TemplaVoilà where
interactions are a bit less easy than with other modules.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html