[TYPO3-templavoila] Wish list for TV

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:16:14 CEST 2008

I'll be glad to do all this work as my paiment to T3 development support.
:-) If there are no people who develop GUI - i can take this task.

What kind of sponsoring are you talking about? Icons drawing or smth else?

PS. I have no experience in GUI dev, but read 3 best GUI books and thought
some ideas. Also i'm goiong to sent my ideas to Google, to improve their
services.

--
with respect, MaaBoo
ICQ UIN: 22694713