[TYPO3-templavoila] TypoScript with TV

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Thu Sep 18 17:05:49 CEST 2008

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:57:48 +0200, Xavier Perseguers
<typo3 at perseguers.ch> wrote:

> Other question if you know, I think I saw once a page where one may test
> the conversion to html. Did I dream or does it exists somewhere? Because
> it is best to test the documentation prior to uploading the extension
> (at least the first time-s) than to wait for the conversion to... fail
> or not be perfect.

I dont know if this page still exits. but there is an Documentaion
Template on Typo3.org
this contains all the formatting needed for the Automatich HTML
conversion. and some good
default struckture for your Documentation. so if take this template and
fill in
your own text ist should Work fine.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_template/current/

greets chris