[TYPO3-templavoila] TypoScript with TV

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sun Sep 7 23:12:13 CEST 2008

Hello Torsten,

There is really no need to use markers for this. You would normally
produce everything within the paragraph tag with one TS library and
then map that to the paragraph using inner mapping.

Like this:

lib.footer = COA
lib.footer.10 = TEXT
lib.footer.10 {
	data = data:Y
	wrap = <span class="detail">&copy;&nbsp;|&nbsp;Company</span>
}
lib.footer.20 = TEXT
lib.footer.20.data {
	register:SYS_LASTCHANGED
	strftime = %d.%m.%Y
	wrqp = |&nbsp;lastupdate:
}

This goes into your TS template for the site. You would then setup a
field in the DS to bring in lib.footer and map it to <p
class="bodytext"> with inner mapping. Please note I have not tested
that TS. I just rewrote what you had.

Thanks,
Ron Hall