[TYPO3-templavoila] Wish list for TV

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Oct 11 21:31:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

> ah, good point. i will look to this ext how this is done.

OK, but I'm not sure if this is such a good approach, since we already
have a beLayout in the DS. It's kind of duplicate. Up to now I have used
this extension because it was the only way around the problem. Then I
had this idea about using styles, which could be more convenient and
avoids duplicating the beLayout's existence in the DS and the TO.

The idea of graying out unused content areas rather than hiding them
outright came to me because I thought hiding one element might actually
break the display according to the beLayout :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter