[TYPO3-templavoila] Wish list for TV

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Oct 11 18:50:07 CEST 2008

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter schrieb:

> I suddenly remembered a feature I would dearly wish: an "unmap" button.
> It would be so much easier than re-mapping to nothing.

good idea

> I also thought it would be great if the page module could hide unmapped
> content areas. Ideally this could be an option. They could be complete
> hidden, or maybe just grayed out. Actually the whole page module layout
> has many styles hard-coded. It would be great if they could be moved to
> some style sheet.

where do you see unmapped areas there? I don't see them.

For page module in general - the beLayout can do a lot. We discussed
about making it more flexible like
* <beLayout src="...">
* make it dependend from TO
* give possibility to make it dependend from field values

any additional ideas a welcome :-)

vg Steffen