[TYPO3-templavoila] Inserting text with images descritpion text confuses editors

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Thu Oct 2 21:24:15 CEST 2008

Hi Niels, I'm not wuite sure I understand completely what you're getting at.
Waht do you mean with:
> But principally I think the problems solves itself by just putting
> yourself into another expentency-mode. :-)
?

/Thomas

news:mailman.41164.1222897672.4573.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...