[TYPO3-templavoila] Wish list for TV

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Oct 1 22:18:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

yes, the actual code isn't cleaned, and for sure we have new CGL.
If we work on something we try to bring surrounded code to the CGL, so
hopefully whole code gets better and better readable.

>> Again, I'd love to see this feature in TV! And I am really happy that
>> there are people like Niels and Steffen, who are very enthusiastic and
>> help to improve TV.
>>
>> I'll try to find time for this code next week. There is a lot of work
>> (currently I am fixing small RealURL issues) but I hope I will find
>> the time.

:-) there are others also. Benni and Jeff are highly interested too and
will help, also Ron Hall may have a look from another point of view.
So there is a real team bringing something forward :-)

> Don't worry, doesn't get worst, the code, with time, unlike milk.
> Steffen may spank me anyway before you. ;-)

haha - we will find together :-)

vg Steffen