[TYPO3-templavoila] strange behaviour after update

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 20 18:42:41 CET 2008

Hi,

today i saw a very strange behaviour after update.

The former site used
* php4
* TYPO3 3.8.1
* TV 0.3.0

After update to
* php5
* TYPO3 4.2.3
* TV 1.3.7

Following things happened:

BE: everything is fine, mapping of all templates is fine, preview is fine
FE: all not mapped elements are shown without any HTML!

A short debug in pi1 shows (function processDataValues):

$dataValues[0] has the HTML of unmapped elements
after the function this is cleared.

commenting out the line
$LP[$key] = $DSelements[$key]['tx_templavoila'];
leaves the $dataValues[0] unchanged, but then all mapped data is loosed :D

I'm really perplex of this problem, also saving the mapping again
doesn't helped.
I would be very glad if anyone has a hint for me.

thx,
vg Steffen