[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila problems

LinTong pcu84424 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:48:05 CEST 2008

Hallo everybody

i am a newbie of templavoila and even i don't know what the templavoila can
do.  The manual in typo3.org does not say it clear, I think. And the worst
problem is that the UI is so unfriendly that somebody told me to remap the
template and i spent 1 hour searching the remap function. Who can kindly
tell me what templavoila can exactly do.

I know it's a powerful template parser and I have parsed a CSS template into
typo3 by using templavoila and the dynamic menu works well. what else can it
do? I think I can use FCE to create a page content which has a fixed
structure. I don't know how to write a simple data structure by using
XML. Is there any tutorial for FCE?  what is the templat object?

 Thans very much.

Best Regards
LinTong(Pierre)