[TYPO3-templavoila] change order of section elements in TV 1.3.6

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon May 19 15:57:57 CEST 2008

lee perry wrote:
> when I will change the order of sections elements in a FCE in
> templavoila 1.3.6 there will be now the cross-icon for drag-and-droping
> the element - I can drag it, but I cannot drop it on another position.
> and there are only these cross-icons - there is no up- or down-icon.
>
> I knew the former ordering of section-elements, wich was also buggy
> (corrupt xml-structure) and it looks like an TYPO3-core problem - so I
> was satisfied to see the new AJAX functions to reordering the elements,
> but at this time I cannot use it - maybe there is missing a configuration?
>
> can anybody give me a hint?

Not a hint but FYI. TemplaVoila does not manage sections. This is done by TYPO3 core, just like for any other record in the system. Sections is a feture of core. You can use them, for example, in plugins, or in your own records. Not TV specific.

TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs