[TYPO3-templavoila] ANN: TemplaVoila 1.3.4

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Wed Mar 5 17:45:57 CET 2008

I justdown loaded a new version of TYPO3 and it came with this version of
TemplaVoila (TV). There seems tob e a wizard that creates a site for you.
I've never seen this before. Mus tone use it, or is it optional? Can I still
use TV as described in the future template building tutorial?

I did try creating the TV stuff by rightclicking on the template file in
fileadmin and then mapping everything like I did before. It sort of works.
But there is a blue box at the bottom with a link to typo3 and also the
admin panel.