[TYPO3-templavoila] Hiding empty content

Manfred Mirsch manfred.mirsch at tandemmedia.de
Sun Jun 15 22:18:19 CEST 2008

Hi Christian,
Thanx for your quick reply. I tried to insert a "required" into my TS
inside the XML:
<TypoScript><![CDATA[
   10= RECORDS
   10.source.current=1
   10.tables = tt_content
   10.wrap.required = 1
   10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--><div id="content_r"> |
]]></TypoScript>

But this wasn't successfull. Do you know how I could modify the TS to
display the div "content_r" only in case of an existing element in the
corresponding column?

Have a nice evening,
Manfred