[TYPO3-templavoila] Hiding empty content

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Sun Jun 15 17:47:59 CEST 2008

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 17:33:33 +0200, Manfred Mirsch
<manfred.mirsch at tandemmedia.de> wrote:

> I want to display a content element with a surrounding border for the
> rigt column. If there isn't any content I will see an empty rectangle
> with the border I defined for the corresponding div-tag.
>
> Is there a way to prevent templavoila from displaying that element and
> if not, is it planned to incorporate this feature?
>
> Thanks,
> Manfred

Hi Manfred. you could use the stdWrap on
the colum to generate the div only if needet. this is only a minor edit
to the typo script inside the DataStructure

and don't include the "border-div" in your "static template" in the FCE

greets chris

--
Christian Wolff // Berlin
http://www.connye.com