[TYPO3-templavoila] corrupt xml-structure after sorting of section elements

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Feb 20 12:24:57 CET 2008

lee perry wrote:
> that means TV doesn't handle this antiquated rearanging with one step up
> or down of the sections, but Typo3 does?

Exactly :) Sections are rearranged when editing content element. This is TYPO3 job, not TV's.

> but which module handles the xml-structure in the table field
> "tx_templavoila_flex", because there is this empty section-element after
> problematic rearanging?

TYPO3 :) To be exact: TCEforms+TCEmain, which are Core classes. There was a big change in flexform/section handling in 4.2. I think it broke setions.

> and this empty section element makes also problems in the TV module
> "Passed variable is not an array or object".

Yes. TV loads content, expects to find section data there and... BOOM!

> hmmmm ... do you have any hint to find the answer in the bug tracker -
> maybe the subject?

I only remember that there is such bug in BT.

TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs