[TYPO3-templavoila] corrupt xml-structure after sorting of section elements

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Wed Feb 20 11:58:51 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
  > The answer can be found in the bug tracker I think. I must only say
that
> TV has nothing to do with rearranging sections. TV does not display
> forms. TYPO3 does :)

that means TV doesn't handle this antiquated rearanging with one step up
or down of the sections, but Typo3 does?

but which module handles the xml-structure in the table field
"tx_templavoila_flex", because there is this empty section-element after
problematic rearanging?
and this empty section element makes also problems in the TV module
"Passed variable is not an array or object".

hmmmm ... do you have any hint to find the answer in the bug tracker -
maybe the subject?

thanx and greetings,
lee