[TYPO3-templavoila] How To Render subtemplates of FCE's? (SOLVED)

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Thu Feb 7 10:43:12 CET 2008

Hi Everybody and thanks for your help,
finaly after looking trough the Templa Voila Source code,

if find a way to switch the subtemplates of FCE elements via Conditions.
[globalVar = GP:color=blue]
      page.50.childTemplate = blue
      tt_content.templavoila_pi1.childTemplate = blue
[global]

this solved my problem. so every FCE is now looking vor a subtemplate es
well
if laoyut changes to blue.

greets chris

--