[TYPO3-templavoila] How To Render subtemplates of FCE's?

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Wed Feb 6 22:35:44 CET 2008

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 21:56:43 +0100, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]
<dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Christian Wolff wrote:
>> so i have created a page layout with multipe sup-templates
>> an the same for FCE's
>> but only the page template is changing the FCE's wont change
>> to the corresponding layout.
>> what am im doing wrong?
>>  my TS-Config:
>> TCEFORM.tx_templavoila_tmplobj.rendertype.addItems.blue = blue
>>  my TS-Template:
>>  [globalVar = GP:color=blue]
>>     page.50.childTemplate = blue
>> [global]
>>  50 = USER
>> 50.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
>
> Not sure what you wanted to do but this is for PAGE-only because of
> "main_page". It will not work for FCE. If you want it for FCE, it should
> be just "main".

Thanks for your answer
im trying to change the display code of my content based on the selected
color.
in these diverent templates ineed different html code. for content
elements.

so the same FCE (data Structure should) use a different Template Object
if layout blue is selected.

i hope this makes clear what in want to do. hope ther is a solution to
this.
because i need some (6-8)of these "display types" based on the same page
content.

greets chris

--
Christian Wolff // Berlin