[TYPO3-templavoila] multiple menus

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Wed Dec 31 15:30:28 CET 2008

Hi Marco,

if the list of pages on each menu is completely disjunct (no identical
pages showing up in both menues), why do you want to put them all into
the root structure?
You could put home, links, sponsors, donate, 5, 6 into the root
structure and isolate about & downloads in a special sysfolder.
TS looks like this:

lib.mainMenu = HMENU
lib.mainMenu {
   entryLevel = 0
   1 = TMENU
}

lib.headerMenu = HMENU
lib.headerMenu {
   special = directory
   # put ID of sysfolder here:
   special.value = 23
   1 = TMENU
}

This way your editors can even add too the header menu by adding pages
to the sysfolder.

Cheers and a Great 2009!
Jörg.