[TYPO3-templavoila] multiple menus

M.Couperus marcocouperus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 13:55:40 CET 2008

Hello everyone,
In TemplaVoila, I'd like to create two menus which each get there menu items
from the typo3 pages.

Main_menu = list 6 of the 8 possible pages from the root structure. (pages
such as: home, links, sponsors, donate etc).)

header_menu = lists the remaining pages from the root structure. (pages
named: about and downloads)

I am able to create the main_menu but it uses all 8 possible menu items from
the root structure. I want any additional pages I create in the root
structure to show up in the main_menu but only 2 of all possibilities to
show up in the header_menu.

I'm probably looking over some great feature here, but having read all
documentation and some googling I'm really hoping someone can help me out on
this one :p

Thanks in advance!!!

Kind regards,

Marco