[TYPO3-templavoila] Simplify template object selection for pages and FCE

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Mon Dec 29 20:52:53 CET 2008

Just a short remark to support this change:

I strongly agree that removing the DS selector is an important usability
enhancement for editors. During editor training I always have to teach
them to switch one selector (DS), accept the alert message, then switch
the second selector (TO). This is not only annoying but results in the
overall impression of an uncomfortable system and I have problems
reasoning why this step is necessary.

Anyway, I am grateful for this change!

Cheers, Jörg.