[TYPO3-templavoila] Hooks wanted!

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 16 10:23:16 CET 2008

Hi!

I am not sure how many developers read this list. But if you are a developer and you do TV XCLASSing, think about requesting some hooks from me instead! I code for TV these days (and at least until the end of the month), so you will be able to get any hooks into the code of version 1.4. Please, use bug tracker (BT) to create feature requests like "Hook request: blah-blah".

If you want, you can also make a patch against current SVN version and attach it to the hook request in BT. Hooks should be in t3lib_div::callUserFunc() style (defined as "EXT:whatever/class.tx_whatever.php:tx_whatever->whatever").

You can ask questions here if you have any :) I'll try to find time to answer.

TYPO3 core team
In the blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/how_will_i_fix_bugs_in_extensions_from_now_on/