[TYPO3-templavoila] Wahoo for the AOE Media extension to TV

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Sat Dec 13 01:25:25 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

 > The default should be as simple as possible, no categories, no tabs.
 > But you can do if you define categories. So it fits to all users:
 > simple if not needed, great if structure is needed.

Yes, I don't see how this extensions would make things more complicated
as long as you don't start to use the new features.

I only hope that this stuff will make it into TER one way or the other.
I find myself missing at least some (but sometimes all) of the functions
shown in the podcast in about 80% of my projects! And these do not only
consist of large sites.

Cheers, Jörg.