[TYPO3-templavoila] Wish list for TV

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Sat Dec 13 01:05:43 CET 2008

There is a podcast showing a great new extension solving not only the
nesting issue but also implementing user/group rights for FCEs, and many
more improvements around TV. Very impressive!:

   http://typo3.org/podcasts/kasper --> Casestory of improved TemplaVoila

Unfortunatelly the extension is not yet available. I hope it will not
fall through the cracks as some other vividly announced TYPO3 extensions
  did...

Cheers, Jörg.