[TYPO3-templavoila] Verifications

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Sat Aug 30 01:58:47 CEST 2008

Hy Dmitry;
>> Thank you for the answers! Would you mind if I write an alternative
>> extended Flex-XML edit-form for TV, for you to revisit and maybe
>> incorporate? I can't promise it for tomorrow, but I think I will try
>> through the next week to get a grip on it. At some point I hope I may
>> ask you for verifying options/restriction and flexibility.
>>

> I am not sure what you mean by "extended Flex-XML edit-form for TV".

 A "editor" that gives you all options (Typoscript-constants, stdWrap,
etc.) for the fields where they are possible, with help-text (for
example explaining the scope of the specific TS-fragment put), and
omiting those option they don't have (possibly explaining "why not?" in
a help-text). I haven't seen any help-text in the whole TVsystem at all
yet (maybe I'm missing the important complete locallang.xml?).

 So when I have to search for the information necesary to solve the
situation I have, I would like to collect and publish that information
for others to take advantage of. I hope this can be for example in the
form of a more elaborate DS-editor reflecting all possible options
interpreted by the TV-renderer.
> In any case if you write any code, you can post it to bug tracker. Make sure that code follows TYPO3 coding guidelines.

 Ciao
    Niels