[TYPO3-templavoila] Verifications

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Fri Aug 22 21:53:25 CEST 2008

Hy;

I need some verifications if I understood correctly:

- TV does not register it's flex-values in TS, thus it's not possible to
do something similar to {$field_when} in a TS-Setup, though referenced
by TypoScriptObject. [TV-List: Getting a field value from the page in an FC]

- TV by default substitutes all fields in local <TypoScript>-Blocks.
[TV-List: hiding complicated settings of frontendextensions by using an FCE]

- TV does not process the <eType>none</eType> itself. [Observation, I
mined the source with print_r and the none-types never appear,
<proc><stdWrap> does not get interpreted, <TypoScript> neither]

- TV has no <eType>ts</eType>, but it's okay to substitue that with
<eType>link</eType>. [TV-List: hiding complicated settings of
frontendextensions by using an FCE - it renders a gallery with the
link-type!?]

- The attribute-element applies itself to the parent element. [Guess, I
didn't find any information]

- Or the attribute-element applies itself to previous sibling element.
[Conclusion, as we can have childs for regular elements]

- The attribute-element can be of none-type, with <TypoScript>, that
get's processed, allowing to map any fields value into an attribute of a
tag. [T3-german: FCE mit TSObject - uid des aktuellen FCE ausgeben für
Javascript]

- A section-element can be of any type, which is ignored anyway, and
even if mapped on OUTER will always render the mapped tag. [Experience,
I don't get the tag away]

It's just very thin information about the most advances features of TV
out there. So I would be really thankfull for some talk about this.
I actualy would like to do exactly the same as the rggallery thing:

                    <eType>ts</eType>
                    <TypoScript>
lib.collectedActivities = CONTENT
lib.collectedActivities {
    table = tt_content

    select {
        # "type" is a select which contains the pids of the sys-folders
we extract the entries from, <index="1"> should contain the pid-numbers
        pidInList = {$register:field_type[1]}
        where = tx_templavoila_to IN(1)
    }

    renderObj = COA
    renderObj {
      10 < tt_content

#     ...
    }

    # "when" is a date-picker, <index="2"> should contain the id-fragments
    stdWrap.wrap = <div class="popup"
id="cal_{$register:field_when[2]}_{$register:field_type[2]}"> | </div>
}
                    </TypoScript>

 Thanks
    Niels